The support I have is amazing

Well, today is already a good day and it's only 10:30. I got my ticket to see Taking Back Sunday/Anberlin/All American Rejects in November and I couldn't be more excited! So many of the sisters are going to it too and I know it's going to be a lot of fun. And it's actually some what warm outside which is weird for October in Boone. I go home tomorrow and I'm really ready to. I've pretty much already packed. I love Boone but after a while I just get a little claustrophobic and need to get out for a little while. A five day break is just what I need to clear my mind and really sort things out. Now it's just a matter of deciding if I should see him or not. I really want to see him but I'm just not sure if I should. He's really been there for me over the past few days and I couldn't love him more for it but I just don't know if it's a good idea. I'm even more confused now than I was before I told him everything I told him. I know that's just who he is, but would he really drive two hours for any of his friends if they needed him? For some reason I don't think so. I just hope he knows that he can't save me...I have to do that on my own. It's nice to know someone is there for me though if I'm ever feeling lost and alone. I wonder if he really would drive up here to see me if I was having a really bad day and needed to see him. I just don't know if I would be able to ask him to do that for me, no matter how bad my day is/has been. It's a good feeling knowing that I have someone in my life who is there for me no matter what. I'm just glad I didn't scare him away. I think I knew he would be able to handle it, that's really why I told him but it's good to know that he isn't scared to actually talk about it. Most people try to avoid the subject at all costs when I tell them but he's facing it head on. We're good right now and that makes me feel really good about this. No matter what happens, I know that he's gonna be there to listen and talk to me. I could get used to this.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: