Leaving?

I know I just posted last night...but I need to again. I went to breakfast with D this morning. I'm so glad I got to spend some time with him but I'm all out of sorts now. He joined the air force. I didn't know what to say when he told me. I still don't know what to say. I'm happy that he's realized what he's supposed to be doing but I'm having a hard time comprehending it. He leaves in February for four months of basic training in Texas. No big deal right? Wrong. If he's shipped out, he's gone for six years. How am I supposed to handle that? He knows me better than most people do. What if I lose him? I don't know what I would do with myself. I would probably have a break down as soon as I found out. I'm just feeling completely and utterly lost right now. I love him and I don't want to lose him. I don't want to even risk losing him. I just don't know what to do with myself. I know I need to be there for him and support him but that's extremely hard right now with the thought of him leaving on my mind. How do I do it? How do I handle this and support him without breaking out in tears every time I think about it? I don't know what to do now.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: