At Peace...finally

For the past few weeks I have been searching for some sense of peace and honestly, I've been getting a little impatient. Well, on Thursday last week I had a really bad night because I was at my apartment alone and when I'm alone I tend to think about things a little too much. The next day though I got a message from a friend who I hadn't spoken to in a while. Apparently God had put me on her heart the night before so she had been praying for me. It's like wshe knew exactly what was wrong without me having to say anything. I told her what had been going on and she gave me a few passages in the bible to read. I related to the stories so much that I knew then that God is trying to do something amazing in my life. He is getting rid of all of the bad relationships in my life and even though it hurts right now, in the long run it will be so worth it. I now know that I am not alone like I've felt for the past few months. God has been there for me the whole time; I just haven't been giving Him the time of day. He wants me to be happy and live my life for Him. I don't know why it took me this long to realize it but I'm glad I have. He deserves so much more attention than I've been giving Him. After all, He is the one who gave me life. That peace has finally been brought into my life because I know what needs to be done and who I need to be concentrating on. I feel so much better than I have in a long time. His work is just beginning and I cannot wait to see what else He has planned for me because I have a feeling it's going to be amazing.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: