Sweet Summer Time


Well, summer is finally here. Actually it's been here for a while for me but finally all of the seniors are done. Congratulations to the class of '09! It's exciting, right? I'm glad that I finally have a job. It's definitely keeping me from being bored every single day this summer. I have orientation next friday and I am soooo excited. I'll get to register for classes and take that last step towards officially being a student at Appalachian State :) I'm not quite sure when I'll move into my apartment. That really depends on when everyone else is going up. Most of my friends are leaving on August 15th but I can start moving my stuff in on the 10th. I doubt I'll actually go up that early though. I've started my novel! I'm really excited about it too. I don't have that much of it written yet but it's definitely doing somewhere. My goal is to finish it by the end of the summer but I don't know if that's actually going to happen. I just want to be able to finish it eventually and I will be very happy. It's been a rough road getting to the point where I have finally been able to find that inspiration inside myself. But I've found it and I don't think I could be happier. Things are changing in my life and it's definitely for the better. Keep me in your prayers :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: